Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 1:55:15 PM EDT
I can't believe I am not posting this until now...  Springbrook Practical Pistol page

Yes, I am a dumbass.  I hope to see some of you there.  DavidK, ysf, flamethrower, plumberscrack, etc, etc...

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I can't believe I am not posting this until now...  Springbrook Practical Pistol page

Yes, I am a dumbass.  I hope to see some of you there.  DavidK, ysf, flamethrower, plumberscrack, etc, etc...

Me and YFS200 (Kevin) won't be there. I'm going shooting tomorrow with some friends because all I have is 12 ga ammo at the moment, I'm so broke...

Kevin has CDL classes, till the end of the month. I will be there for the April match though. If I had .45 ammo I'd come tomorrow but too late, and no ammo ;)

I hope you guys have fun!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll be there...

Do you use a Glock for your matches?

ETA:
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey - I'm going to make this match!  I'll see you there tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry man, I can't make it to this one. I am sure I will be at the next one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

But, but, but......  What about my cookies???

I really was hoping you were going to bring your new AR with you so I could fondle it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I really was hoping you were going to bring your new AR with you so I could fondle it.

You will get your cookies.

I don't have the AR built yet. I have yet to buy the upper.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still haven't got that upper yet?  Have you ordered it?  I got mine and shot it the other day, it shoots like a dream.  I am sorry that you aren't going to make it tomorrow, but I will see you when you finally make it to a shoot here.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]
David K

I switch back and forth between my 1911 and my G17..Tomorrow it's the 1911
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:45:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still haven't got that upper yet?  Have you ordered it?  I got mine and shot it the other day, it shoots like a dream.  I am sorry that you aren't going to make it tomorrow, but I will see you when you finally make it to a shoot here.

I spent some money of the pepper popper thing I was telling you about. I am off to get more money today. No I have not ordered it yet, maybe I will just take yours. We will see how much I can get today, If I have enough I may order it in the next couple of days, but I have to get some reloading supplies first.

What do you mean when I finally make it to a shoot there? You make it sound like I have never shot there.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:52:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I spent some money of the pepper popper thing I was telling you about. I am off to get more money today. No I have not ordered it yet, maybe I will just take yours. We will see how much I can get today, If I have enough I may order it in the next couple of days, but I have to get some reloading supplies first.

What do you mean when I finally make it to a shoot there? You make it sound like I have never shot there.

I guess I was being a little melodramatic.  You shot Springbrook a lot last year and we look forward to having you come back again this year.  Your presence makes for some interesting pictures.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
David K

I switch back and forth between my 1911 and my G17..Tomorrow it's the 1911

Only teasing ya Harv! :)
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:39:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top