Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 5:06:56 PM EDT
I dont think we will see this picture in the up and coming wisconsin governor's race!

http://www.hunt101.com/img/382874.jpg
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
i dont get it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#2]
The human being next to the Gov. is Steven Avery.  You can read about some of his recent activities here.
I wish we had the death penalty.

Warning, the content is graphic and if you have a weak stomach dont read.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard this on the radio...

Sickening!  My heart goes out to her family..  Personally If I were them I would Not have wanted to know this...  But....  I say lock him in a room with them.... no witnesses... LET THEM AT HIM!!!!  Then they can bring that 16 year old in...  WTF!!! Don't go get help cause you hear someone screaming for it... Jump in and join the fun!!  Something is very wrong there.......

I bet they are glad they got him out of jail now.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Animals.

I still wonder about Avery's first sexual assault conviction--the one they let him out of prison for after DNA evidence implicated someone else.  I know nothing about that case, but I wonder if it was another multiple-assailant case, and the DNA swab simply didn't get Avery's DNA, just his buddy's.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:11:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I still wonder about Avery's first sexual assault conviction--the one they let him out of prison for after DNA evidence implicated someone else.  I know nothing about that case, but I wonder if it was another multiple-assailant case, and the DNA swab simply didn't get Avery's DNA, just his buddy's.

I was thinking the same thing.  Today in the Appleton PostCrescent, the mother of the teen states that he has a learning disability and really "looked up" to her uncle.  There are some crimes that should carry a mandatory death sentence in my mind, and this is one of them.  Just my opinion.

For the longest time the Avery family has been saying how the Manitowoc Sheriff Dept. had set him up and blah, blah, blah.  Needless to say, the family does not have anything to say (except the mother of the 16 year-old implicated now)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The human being next to the Gov. is Steven Avery.  You can read about some of his recent activities here.
I wish we had the death penalty.

Warning, the content is graphic and if you have a weak stomach dont read.

That's not a human being...

I just can't fathom how someone could do that to a person.  I don't know how much this issue has been in the news elsewhere in the state, but living in the same county, it's the only thing that's been in the news since November.  I went to high school with some of her cousins.  The death penalty is no where near severe enough punishment.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#7]
When my sister was murdered, the medical examiner called me with the notification. She was extremely blunt in providing details. (Jocelyn died of a subdural hematoma, resulting from a beating that can only be described as torture. She was sexually assaulted while she was dying. Her injuies were described in clinical detail.) I thank God that the ME was talking to me and not my mother. I simply cannot describe the feelings that accompany hearing details like that concerning the death of someone you care about.

My prayers go out to the Halbach family. Please remember them in yours.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
When my sister was murdered, the medical examiner called me with the notification. She was extremely blunt in providing details. (Jocelyn died of a subdural hematoma, resulting from a beating that can only be described as torture. She was sexually assaulted while she was dying. Her injuies were described in clinical detail.) I thank God that the ME was talking to me and not my mother. I simply cannot describe the feelings that accompany hearing details like that concerning the death of someone you care about.

My prayers go out to the Halbach family. Please remember them in yours.

Sorry to hear that TT.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone know the backround to the picture?  Why were they togather??
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#10]
This picture was taken with the announced of the formation of a special task force to review practices and procedures in This picture was taken with the announced of the formation of a special task force called the "Avery Task Force" to review practices and procedures in Wisconsin’s criminal justice system, which may need improving to help avoid the wrongful conviction of innocent persons.  They even pass the bill and Doyle singed the bill to become law but that was kept very quiet because Avery was back in jail waiting to go to trail for this murder.

I have wanted to say this for some time.  With Doyle the friend of criminals every where its no wonder he would not sign CCW/PPA for Wisconsin.  

More info on this blog.
http://playgroundpolitics.blogspot.com/2005/11/stand-by-your-man.html

http://www.hunt101.com/img/382875.jpg
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This picture was taken with the announced of the formation of a special task force to review practices and procedures in This picture was taken with the announced of the formation of a special task force called the "Avery Task Force" to review practices and procedures in Wisconsin’s criminal justice system, which may need improving to help avoid the wrongful conviction of innocent persons.  They even pass the bill and Doyle singed the bill to become law but that was kept very quiet because Avery was back in jail waiting to go to trail for this murder.

I have wanted to say this for some time.  With Doyle the friend of criminals every where its no wonder he would not sign CCW/PPA for Wisconsin.  

More info on this blog.
http://playgroundpolitics.blogspot.com/2005/11/stand-by-your-man.html

www.hunt101.com/img/382875.jpg

How very true. Doyle needs to go!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#12]
With Avery style nut jobs out there, the small CC fine  (if caught) seems like a small price to pay for personal saftey.  I just wish I did not have to brake the law to have it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#13]
If this was my sister, or wife, there would not be enough people in this world to protect him from me.

They both deserve to die. His parents deserve to go to jail for life for giving birth to him.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:54:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
With Avery style nut jobs out there, the small CC fine for personal saftey. (if caught) seems like a small price to pay  I just wish I did not have to brake the law to have it.

Very small price

Welcome aboard dw  now annie needs to come by to yell at you again

BTH out
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Who are the others in the picture?  I recognize Doyle and Avery, not the others.  I hope none of them are Sen. Zein.

tony
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I cannot imagine what would bring a person to do that. That is absolutly horrid. All the more reason for me to make sure my girlfriend gets her CCW as soon as possible. Edit: I should add I'm in MN right now so CCW is a posibility here. Gosh I hope we can get it in WI before any more innocent people have to die like that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#17]
I THINK I have from left to right

Steven Avery, Gov. Jim Doyle, Representative Mark Gundrum, Unknown Person, and Senator David Zine

http://www.hunt101.com/img/382875.jpg
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#18]
yah i've been hearing all about this case lately. First and foremost, yes WE need the death penalty back.
Its been abolished since 1853. The last execution was in 1851, when John Mcaffery was put to death for drowning his wife in a barrel full of water.

Secondly, without getting into the grisely details of the halbach murder, these and other murderers need to die for what they've done. Why let them sit and be pampered in prison? eye for an eye. (somewhat)

As of now the state senate has approved a resolution for a referendum on the death penalty.
Voters will be asked if they think Wisconsin should have capital punishment for "vicious" first degree murder cases in which the murderers are convicted via DNA evidence. The referendum would be sometime in September but the assembly still needs to approve it.

Thirdly, GET DOYLE THE HELL OUT.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#19]

so......what,s in doyles burn barrel???
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:07:55 AM EDT
[#20]
a major league sick fuck - I hope him and his fuckhead friend burn in hell for eternity.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Note to self:  When I appear next to Gov. Doyle, wear a stained t-shirt  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top