Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 10:20:29 AM EDT
I am looking for some one in Wisconsin or even as far as the Twin Cities area who can make knife sheaths. I need four sheaths made. The knives are custom, so I have had no luck in finding anything factory that is even close to fitting. Blades are from 3 inches to just over 13 inches with 5 to 6.5 inch handles. I am not looking for anything SUPER NICE, but a good solid field sheath. Either leather or nylon with kydex liner.  I would rather spend money here than in another state if possible. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Kydex and a heat gun?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
MAYBE this guy? I know he does custom pistol holsters.

http://www.m2tactical.com/
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
MAYBE this guy? I know he does custom pistol holsters.

http://www.m2tactical.com/

I believe that Mark will do custom work, including knives.  I may very well be seeing him on Saturday at the Springbrook practical pistol shoot, and I will ask him.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:18:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks men. I just got off the phone with Mark, and he said he is loaded down with holster orders, and does not have the time. He has done them in the past he said. Crap, the search goes on. Thanks again for the help. Still open to ideas.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I know my uncle used to do alot of leather work-holsters, wallets, belts, shit like that. I'll find out if he still does it for ya. He did some nice stuff. What area of WI are you from? He lives in the Appleton area. If he is interested I'll get you his contact info.

Stang,
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Howdy, there is ussually a guy at the Waukesha Gun Show that has some differant knife sheaths.  Made one of them would work.  Its at least a good excuse to go to the gun show
RnR
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I know my uncle used to do alot of leather work-holsters, wallets, belts, shit like that. I'll find out if he still does it for ya. He did some nice stuff. What area of WI are you from? He lives in the Appleton area. If he is interested I'll get you his contact info.

Stang,

That would be great. I can email you a picture of the knives, and a picture of what I would like. I would also like a nylon sheath made for each one as well if anyone knows where I can get that done. I am from the Eau Claire area.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#8]
My email- [email protected]. My cousin, his kid, is comming down for the weekend so try and get me the pics by Sat. He will get them to him. Also, give me some contact info so he can get in touch with you.

Stang
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Big,

Just sent you an email with contact info. Hope this works out for you!

Stang

P.S. Any finders fee?JK
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Whats the word on your sheaths Big. Was I of any help to you. I only talk to my uncle about once a year so I didn't get any scoop from him. Was he able to help you?

Stang
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top