Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 9:23:48 AM EDT
Anyone up for some ragne time on friday? I'm off all day. Run some drills and stuff. Batch, RogueI you guys down?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:16:37 AM EDT
[#1]
IM inbound, Ill be there, what time? The earlier the better for me.....9ish? let me know

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#2]
9ish works for me.

I think I'll run the SBR with the 1-4x20 on it. Should be interesting.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#3]
9ish on the 25 meter? Ill be there. bringing the G20, and the AR

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
9ish on the 25 meter? Ill be there. bringing the G20, and the AR

Batch114

Bring the G19 with too!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I will try and be out there. Gotta see how work goes. How late you planning on staying out there?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#6]
How late are you staying the lights might be working by then.
I still want to see a Kaboom at night.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I will try and be out there. Gotta see how work goes. How late you planning on staying out there?

Well if we meet up at 0900 I can't really say for sure. maybe till the ammo runs out. I know Batch has to bug out by like 1300 so proabably not to much after that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't swing this week but I would be up for some friday afternoon /eve shooting in March. Especialy when the lights are up and running.

JR
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:11:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Friday 9ish should work for me also.  what do you want me to bring?  I would like to be done around 1ish also.  What kinda drills you thinking about doing/ whats the weather suppose to be?

BTH  out
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Friday 9ish should work for me also.  what do you want me to bring?  I would like to be done around 1ish also.  What kinda drills you thinking about doing/ whats the weather suppose to be?

BTH  out

BTH bring a rifle and a pistol, bring yer tac gear if you want but it's not needed. Gunna run through the basics, and do a bit of movment stuff as well.

As to the weather, I have no clue.

And hey I need yer email addy

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I am not going to be able to make it. I need to work all day tommrow, saturday, sunday and then all next week and the weekend. Gonna have some extra cash after all this. First thing get those ak's built then an upper for the ar :)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I am not going to be able to make it. I need to work all day tommrow, saturday, sunday and then all next week and the weekend. Gonna have some extra cash after all this. First thing get those ak's built then an upper for the ar :)

Howas about an upper for the AR and a class....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Erik,

Let me know when you want to build, or help me build the AK I have, I have all the parts and bought a reciever, its already bent and ready to go. I just need to know how to put it together.

Batch114

If it works for you . Ill give it all to you and you can do all the work.....lol
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Erik,

Let me know when you want to build, or help me build the AK I have, I have all the parts and bought a reciever, its already bent and ready to go. I just need to know how to put it together.

Batch114

If it works for you . Ill give it all to you and you can do all the work.....lol

Well I am going to get some parts to build mine up here soon. Maybe week after next we could meet up and decide what to do. I will gladly help you put yours together just have to decide on which way to do it, rivit, screw or u drive screw (the u drive screw seems to be the best, strong as a rivit, looks like a rivit and less work than both) If you want to let me build it no problem i could do that for ya. Send me a PM with your number and I will give you a call when i have some more free time.

And photoman, whens the class and whats the cost? After i get my ak's built screw changing mags just grab another rifle. That is providing i get my ammo from sportmans guide.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:13:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Batch if yer still going out to the range again tonight let me know. You bring the staples I'll bring the staple gun

I'll see if I can find a better way to hang that steel to.

ETA:
nevermind can't make it.

ETA: if it's after 1800 I MIGHT be able to make it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top