Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 2:25:32 PM EDT
Sorry to keep writting on here but i know y'all want updates.I was in wal-mart and Jesse called and he is really depressed because he failed his makeup pt test.So if he doesnt pass this last makeup one he doesnt graduate.I seriously dont know what that means as in if i get to see him, if he has to stay there for another 2months or what.He said he might be able to call later tonight sense we only had like 2minutes on the phone.If he does call me again soon(he only has a couple days to let me know) i will re post in here so keep an eye out incase.But i just kept telling him how he'll pass and we're get to see eachother Wensday.I am not even sure when his next test is.
Jessica-
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Muscle failure 3 days a week, run 2 days, how is he not making it?  What's he failing?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top