Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 9:18:56 AM EDT
Hi,

I have a romanian AK74 (5.45), I have 10 polymer magazines mixed of brown and black, I have 1 bakelite mag, original sling, cleaning kit, and I was wondering if 400 shipped is a fair price?

This gun is in PRISTINE condition, no scratches or anything, only shot 100 rounds through it. I also have some ammo I'd include with it.

Thanks
-David

PS- It has the thumbhole stock, but the wood is in excellent condition.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Send me some pics of what you have and I will tell you if I would give you $400 for it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
$75 and I'll drive up there this weekend.

You better be cordial, because I'm doing you a heck of a favor.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
$75 and I'll drive up there this weekend.

You better be cordial, because I'm doing you a heck of a favor.

LOL  I already offered him $100 and I will drive to Appleton to pick it up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
A guy in the AK forums said 400 shipped was about right. So.. anyone else concur?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Another guy in the AK forums got his for $335 shipped.  It came with one mag and a sling.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Another guy in the AK forums got his for $335 shipped.  It came with one mag and a sling.

Right, you'd be paying for the 10 polymer mags and the bakelite mag.. ;) He's the same guy that said 400 shipped sounds fair, look in the AK section.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right, you'd be paying for the 10 polymer mags and the bakelite mag.. ;) He's the same guy that said 400 shipped sounds fair, look in the AK section.

You are right.  That is exactly the same guy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol :P See you tomorrow at 4 still? And is the giant coming? ;)
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tomorrow at around 4:00, and yes Zack the giant is coming along.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tomorrow at around 4:00, and yes Zack the giant is coming along.

Sounds great, see you then.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#11]
What the hell just happened here. Did a giant just buy some beans or something??
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What the hell just happened here. Did a giant just buy some beans or something??

He is talking about my 6'4" stringbean of a son.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#13]
yea their all tlkin about me.... I aint scrawny, I'm just thin boned h.gif It was cool to meet a guy from the forum too, its not every day I get to meet someone as crazy as I am about guns.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
yea their all tlkin about me.... I aint scrawny, I'm just thin boned It was cool to meet a guy from the forum too, its not every day I get to meet someone as crazy as I am about guns.

Yeah that it was :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top