Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 5:30:24 AM EDT
Anyone going? Is this going to be a worthwhile one?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump for main page

And NONE, you going to go? Bring the wifey.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll go, last time I'll be in the country for 2 months so I may as well enjoy it.

Peace,

Dean

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Reddoggie and I will be there. Stop buy and B.S. for a spell. Look for our AR15.com sign.

Big George, Reddoggie has the ultimate in CCW, when we vote out ALL of the Dem's !
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Big George, Reddoggie has the ultimate in CCW

He got that 6 shot .50BMG revolver he's always wanted, eh? You and I will both have to stand behind him when he fires it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#5]
bump
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like I am going Sat morning around 9.

See you later.

BTW if you are looking for me. I will be the best looking guy there.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:06:16 PM EDT
[#7]
We (S.O. and I) are going tonight instead. I have plans tomorrow morning in Madison, so we're going tonight.

Maybe see some of you there.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope working this weekend
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Is this show worth going too?  Better than the bob and rocco shows in Waukesha?  Trying to see if it is worth me going or not.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Is this show worth going too?  Better than the bob and rocco shows in Waukesha?  Trying to see if it is worth me going or not.

It wasnt bad....wasnt really "good" either. *shrug*. Dunno if it was worth the drive from the Madison area out there, but we had a good time. I got AR mags for $12 a piece, brand new. Thats about it.

And None, give me a call sometime if you want to go shooting. I have a membership to the Lake Mills Conservation Club now. Its just an extra 7 min drive or so, from Deerfield. Plus, then we are just mins away from my place and I'll give you some beer.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Note: State Fair Park "is" a Bob & Rocco show and it's almost the same people from Waukesha. The only up side to this weekend's show is "THE AMMO GUY IS THERE NOW!" Everyone run, you can't beat the volume or the pricing.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have a membership to the Lake Mills Conservation Club now.

D.... I was planning on joining LM this spring. Please give me a holler next time you're going as I'd like to meet you. As I only live in Watertown, it's a super short trip for me. I'll IM my phone #.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a membership to the Lake Mills Conservation Club now.

D.... I was planning on joining LM this spring. Please give me a holler next time you're going as I'd like to meet you. As I only live in Watertown, it's a super short trip for me. I'll IM my phone #.

Whenever you would like. I usually go myself, as most of my friends dont go very often. And it is about a mile from my house. So just give a call. I sent you my details. I will take you as a guest and you can check it out. Pretty nice setup they have. Cheers!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only up side to this weekend's show is "THE AMMO GUY IS THERE NOW!" Everyone run, you can't beat the volume or the pricing.

You're kidding right?  I was there today and could find no good ammo deals. The guy wanted $125 for 500rnds of 7.62X54R. Is he insane? You can even get it at Fleet Farm for less than half that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I just got home from the show.
I didn't see any real good deals, a Auto-5 in 20ga. for like $375 was the best I saw.  
The ammo guy  didn't have 762x39, but a few vendors had small supplies of Wolf 20rd boxes for $3.  There were alot of people there, and lots of guns to fondle.
We met up with Lumberjacker and Reddoggie at their table.and shot the bull with them for awhile, also  met Throttle Junkie and his wife who were hangin out there too.  It was nice to finally meet some of the people I see posting here on AR15, and they didn't look like internet  geeks or gun fanatics either.

CJ

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#16]
uhoh mabey i'm the only one who looks like a gun nut oh wait i know a couple others too  what does a gun nut look like anyway?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
uhoh mabey i'm the only one who looks like a gun nut oh wait i know a couple others too  what does a gun nut look like anyway?

Well I had to go back in the arcives but I found a few pics of gun nuts

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#18]
yeah that's what I figured a gun nut looked like  have to be careful now days sometimes they are hard to spot  

BTH out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top