Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:30:17 AM EDT
Does anybody know where in Wisconsin I could pick up a receiver for a polish underfolder?  I think I am finally going to build an AK using a 100% receiver instead of one of my homemade ones.  I just don't want to have to pay my FFL $25-$30 to do a transfer on a receiver so I would rather pick one up "locally".  By the same token if anybody here has an extra one, I would be happy to take it off your hands.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Lumberjacker has one available, but I think it's already been cut for an AMD-style side folder.

Check him out. I could be mistaken about the cut, 'cause I didn't look too closely.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, the one Lumberjacker had at the Oshkosh show was cut for an AMD-65.  Hopefully somebody has one.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw "lock Stock and Barrel" from cross plains at a gun  show selling one for $117, IIRC. kinda steep. I wouldn't mind buying a finished Rx for my polish underfolder, but I'm not desperate.  I can still bend one of my flats and drill holes for a lot less than that kind of money. More work, yes, but who cares.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I have 4 receivers in the basement that I bent myself, but I was thinking that just this one time I would use a "real" receiver.  If I can find one, that's great, if not then I will just have to use one of my own.  As a matter of fact I am considering having this one built by a professional builder too.  I must be getting lazy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, the one Lumberjacker had at the Oshkosh show was cut for an AMD-65.  Hopefully somebody has one.

That one was on his table at Waukesha last weekend.. I thought about buying it.. I have a AMD-65 kit sitting around doing nothing...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top