Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 10:48:50 AM EDT
Just wondering if there will be a good turnout like last year,and what kind of new toys everyone will be bringing.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to be there.
A few guys I work with are going as well. They seen the shoot pics last year, and are rather stoked about being there this year.
For toys, I am bringing a Glock 17, and a mutt AR light rifle I put together this past fall. I may bring the M1-A along, I haven't decided for sure yet.
Oh yeah,  lots of ammo too.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm actually considering it.  How long would it take me to drive there from Superior?  I have fri/sat off and don't work until sunday evening so I have enough time for driving.  

I have never been to the Madison area before.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:42:26 AM EDT
[#3]
If I'm not working I'll probably be there. Not all sure what I'll bring if I make it though. The SBR will come with, I'll bring the .22lr kit for it too and the can.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm actually considering it.  How long would it take me to drive there from Superior?  I have fri/sat off and don't work until sunday evening so I have enough time for driving.  

From Superior, you are looking at about 7 hours worth of driving, give or take. The shoot is actually southwest of Madison, between the towns of Darlington, and Blanchardville, in LaFayette County. If you need more specific directions, I can help you out there too.

Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If I'm not working I'll probably be there. Not all sure what I'll bring if I make it though. The SBR will come with, I'll bring the .22lr kit for it too and the can.

If you go, might as well take the bullet hose, ansd see if those mags I left work
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm thinking about it. I'd bring my various .45's (PT145 (I hope), XD 45, AR45, AR15, and my Garand (if I have ammo for it).

Provided I find the place, that is!

John
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From Superior, you are looking at about 7 hours worth of driving, give or take. The shoot is actually southwest of Madison, between the towns of Darlington, and Blanchardville, in LaFayette County. If you need more specific directions, I can help you out there too.

Hope to see you there.

That's a trip, but I don't have any other plans for Feb...hmm...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Does that mean I should put the plastic stock on?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Who brought the .50 cal last year?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmm.... Do we have a turn out?

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Ill be there most likely. Hopin to shoot a 50 this time.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#12]
GOnna try to. May bring my AR, Rem 700 .300WM, Sears .30-30 lever, Enfield .303, Mossy 500 with slug and shot barrells and clays, my Ruger p89. May bring a ruger Super blackhawk .44 9" if I can get it back from my brother. And my D70.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you go, might as well take the bullet hose, ansd see if those mags I left work

Can do if I go, otherwise I'll just do it at the club.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I plan on being there.  The IL crew is trying to get a shoot together on the same day.

If I get the new scope dialed in on the .458, I'll bring it along.  Otherwise, it'll be the usual ARs and pistols for me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll be there "have guns will travel". Even if I had to work I would call in sick can't miss FNS!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:54:35 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought I was going to make it for sure, but now I don't know. I may need to do some traveling that weekend to help a friend move.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#17]
When is the shoot?  I'm in the UP of Michigan.  Would be nice to finally get to shoot with some people.  Been here 3 years and shoot alone most of the time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:13:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
When is the shoot?  I'm in the UP of Michigan.  Would be nice to finally get to shoot with some people.  Been here 3 years and shoot alone most of the time.

Feb18th. official FNS thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top