Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 8:20:07 AM EDT
It's been a year-long project, but I've finally finished up my 5.56 mm Bulgarian Krink build. Still need to test fire it, so I'll have to see about taking some time off from work this week and also getting more pics in better light.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I likey
makes me want one
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks real good. Nice job.
I bet she'll throw one heck of a fireball, even with the hider.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]
That is awesome!  How long is the barrel?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#5]
It's an 8" barrel.  It fits on the top shelf of a Sentry 14-gun safe when folded!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]
What county do you live in? Don't  you need permission from the Sheriff? I'd like  to  build one, but i'm in Milwaukee Co. and i'm sure it's a no go here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:42:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What county do you live in? Don't  you need permission from the Sheriff? I'd like  to  build one, but i'm in Milwaukee Co. and i'm sure it's a no go here.

Yer sheriff won't sign the CLEO signof on the form1 to make the SBR. You can check with  the DA as well. if that don't work do what most milwaukee folks who own NFA stuff do. Start an corp then you don't need any CLEO signature.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:47:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Our DA is a major A$$ too, he would never sign off on it.
Is there any documentation on here bout  proceedure to incorporating for the fun stuff?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:09:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Dane County, of all places. Our sheriff is a good guy.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Our DA is a major A$$ too, he would never sign off on it.
Is there any documentation on here bout  proceedure to incorporating for the fun stuff?

Thanks

Check the M16 section of the AR  discussions.
And IM on the way
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:12:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't know there were any good guys in local gov. in  Madison...wow!  Must be the media bias that  doesn't  let  that info out.  Judging by the  politicians  that Madison people elect, how did  that even happen?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't know there were any good guys in local gov. in  Madison...wow!  Must be the media bias that  doesn't  let  that info out.  Judging by the  politicians  that Madison people elect, how did  that even happen?

Outside of madtown dane county is actually pretty conservative.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's been a year-long project, but I've finally finished up my 5.56 mm Bulgarian Krink build. Still need to test fire it, so I'll have to see about taking some time off from work this week and also getting more pics in better light.

199.197.64.17/pics/krink/556%20Krink.jpeg

199.197.64.17/pics/krink/556%20Krink%20Left.jpeg

199.197.64.17/pics/krink/Krink.jpeg

Thats so sexy I think I need a smoke!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top