Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 8:21:25 AM EDT
Okay, does anyone know who the official dealers are in southern Wisconsin? I want to go right to the source for a Mk23 without all the fooking around on the auction sites. What I'd like to do is get a Mk23 in one hand and a Tactical in the other and decide which one feels better.

Thanks to all in advance.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Okay, does anyone know who the official dealers are in southern Wisconsin? I want to go right to the source for a Mk23 without all the fooking around on the auction sites. What I'd like to do is get a Mk23 in one hand and a Tactical in the other and decide which one feels better.

Thanks to all in advance.

BigGeorgeC.  Try Paul at Boom to Zoom. If anyone can help you he can. Tell him I sent you his way. If you mention my name he might cut you a break, or mabe hang up on you! He is in Marshfield. That might be kind of far for you but he's at all the Puchie shows. He can get his hands on enything! Happy hunting.

715-387-4600
[email protected]

P.S.  By the way, the SOCOM 16 ROCKS !

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I knew you'd like the SOCOM. I already have a full size loaded and can't bring myself to buy the tanker version although it does sit better in your hands than the full size M1A.

I put a call into Paul so let's see where it goes. I won't mention dealers but some of the local ones have already tacked on $600-700 onto the MSRP of the Mk23s. I'll play the gun auction game before I spend that much.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
YIKES !!

Check out page 3 in AR pistol picture thread, I finished that upper I showed you at the last show. It's slick...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Would it be a good idea to add the MK23 if you already have a Tactical?
Whats the best price to ge a MK23?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC I've seen MK23's for about $1800, hell, a few years back when there was a surplus of pistols, and no buyers, I saw them closed out for $1200-1300.  However, if your hands are as big as mine, you'll like the MK23 more, although the Tactical is pretty appealing considering the price difference.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
..... although the Tactical is pretty appealing considering the price difference.

I'm not listening to you lalalalalaalalalalalalalaala...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
YIKES !!

Check out page 3 in AR pistol picture thread, I finished that upper I showed you at the last show. It's slick...

Awwww come'on, you gotta give us some sort of range report. It looks fun as hell.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:36:24 AM EDT
[#8]
As far as accuracy, I'm not sure yet. To be honest I haven't used the sights at this point, I can't keep from bump firing the thing! Its a freaking bullet hose! We will have to do a northwoods shoot someday. We go to a pit in the Crandon area for FA and other fun.
Are you going to Green Bay for the show? I dont know if we will be there yet. Later..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top