Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 8:08:39 AM EDT
I am looking for an FFL dealer close to my house to help me with a lower transfer and such. Anyone have any suggestions? Also Is the lower the only part you need a FFL dealer for? BTW I live just between Hartford and Delefield. Thanks in Advance
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am looking for an FFL dealer close to my house to help me with a lower transfer and such. Anyone have any suggestions? Also Is the lower the only part you need a FFL dealer for? BTW I live just between Hartford and Delefield. Thanks in Advance

Can't help ya out on the dealer thing.

But On the lower yes thats the actual "firearm" and that is the only thing that relly needs to be sent to an FFL(I'm assumeing that this is a private sale from out of state)
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
It probably will be. Wether its from someone on this board or a supplier for them.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#3]
If you are in the Northern part of the State around the Tomah area, Call Action Arms.

He posts on here as gunguyr.
Stocks RRA lowers and parts.  Good guy to deal with. I have driven up there twice from south of Madison to get lowers from him.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Jims Sports Haven in Oconomowoc.$30 and he'll transfer any receiver.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:14:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:32:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Jims Sports Haven in Oconomowoc.$30 and he'll transfer any receiver.

+1  -  Good guy...can be a little rough around the edges, but will transfer anything you need.  AK receivers, FAL receivers,  HK, AR etc...no comlaints from him.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I just ordered 3 DSA forgings. I am going to make them myself.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got my forgings in the mail yesterday. I am so excited. I can't wait to start machining them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just got my forgings in the mail yesterday. I am so excited. I can't wait to start machining them.

What all needs to be done to them to get them up and running? I am interested in doing the same for myself.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:22:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What all needs to be done to them to get them up and running? I am interested in doing the same for myself.

If you check ouy this website. It should have everything you need to know. Very Helpful. I am starting them after work today. www.ray-vin.com/frtech.htm
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Take lots of pics!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll try. Never posted pics b4. How involved is it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top