Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 2:16:06 PM EDT
One of the guys on the Ill. forum is talking about a group buy but cannot seem to get enough guys togeather to make it worthwile Link this is from AIM surplus.

He is even willing to drive down and pick it up. He lives just north of Chicago so it is not that far of a drive to grab amo from him.

I IMed him about asking intrest form you guys and got this reply
"well, we are postponing this until march-april. the whole reason i started this was cause i was planning on buying 7k of 308, AIM is raising 308 prices as of jan 1st, so ive been buying on my own. but ill have no problem buying more come march.

if you want to get a preliminary order with your guys then get back to me and well talk and work out the details.

This will give everyone who wants in a chance to get their ducks ina  row as far as payment goes and saving some cash.

If there is enough intrest I can drive from liberalville Madison and I can haul a ton too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top