Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 7:32:36 PM EDT
Any one seen the last couple shows they were great on one of them there were to Marines that got knife KILLS

Semper Fi
Carry On
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I only saw the first part of that one.  The young Marine took the guy out with a KABAR threw the temple.  Hard core. That graveyard part was crazy too.  My brother said that the graveyard was a bitch to patrol in Samara, Iraq.  They would dig up ordinace and weapons all the time day after day.  Many times in the same areas.  He said he did alot of test fires out there

I wish I could have watched the whole thing but had to get back to work.   The Shoot Out series is a good canadit for the VCR.  Later, RnR
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:54:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it is a great show. Plus it great to hear about what the heros over in Iraq are doing instead of the fake or misreported news that CBS, NBCBS, CNNBS, ABCBS.....puts out everyday.

Did anyone see the North Hollywood Bank Shootout on "Shootout" It is the only show that I missed and I wanted to see if they use a HK G3.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think it is a great show. Plus it great to hear about what the heroes over in Iraq are doing instead of the fake or misreported news that CBS, NBCBS, CNNBS, ABCBS.....puts out everyday.

Did anyone see the North Hollywood Bank Shootout on "Shootout" It is the only show that I missed and I wanted to see if they use a HK G3.

I have seen that one and I believe that a G3  was used not sure if it was full auto but probably was.

I know that my G3 is a handful when fired full auto I hip or bi pod to much recoil(I Hate Recoil)
When shoulder fired.

I should have bought a HK93 Instead of my last R.R.A. Tactical entry got almost 2k in it I could have got the HK then I would have Full Auto 9mm 223 & 308 That one good thing about a registered sear three calibers.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:16:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah I only saw the first part of that one.  The young Marine took the guy out with a KABAR threw the temple.  Hard core. That graveyard part was crazy too.  My brother said that the graveyard was a bitch to patrol in Samara, Iraq.  They would dig up ordinace and weapons all the time day after day.  Many times in the same areas.  He said he did alot of test fires out there

I wish I could have watched the whole thing but had to get back to work.   The Shoot Out series is a good canadit for the VCR.  Later, RnR

Oh ya when that Marine who was telling the story about the Shit Head screaming and knew he was dying made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Did you see the one where the Marine Gunny went out with the S.O.G. guys and each time they went out (3) they got ambushed He was getting Bu Ku KIA with his scoped M16
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think it is a great show. Plus it great to hear about what the heroes over in Iraq are doing instead of the fake or misreported news that CBS, NBCBS, CNNBS, ABCBS.....puts out everyday.

I have seen that one and I believe that a G3  was used not sure if it was full auto but probably was.

I know that my G3 is a handful when fired full auto I hip or bi pod to much recoil(I Hate Recoil)
When shoulder fired.

I should have bought a HK93 Instead of my last R.R.A. Tactical entry got almost 2k in it I could have got the HK then I would have Full Auto 9mm 223 & 308 That one good thing about a registered sear three calibers.

That is why I want a transferable HK sear gun so bad. I have a HK94, 93 and a couple 91s that would love to go full auto. Someday, when I save up enough cash.

My friend has a HK MP5 with a Flemming sear. He also has a HK93, but he said that the 93 is not as much fun as the V53 SBR he bought from Vector. I shot it, it is a lot of fun and is very controlable but it is really loud. Thanks to the HK clones you can now shoot 9mm, 10mm, .40S&W, 45ACP, 357SIG, .223, 7.63X39, and .308.

Another great thing about your sear you can buy a Vector V53 pistol and put your sear in and then you can shoot it full auto as a SBR cause the sear trumps SBR rules.

Man, I want a transferable HK sear bad. Good thing I have one MG now to keep the NFA bug alive

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I was at a subgun match (As a spectator, I wish I were rich) last year and one of the guys who had a clone MP5 PDW sear gun told me he had the opportunity to buy 100+ registered HK sears for $400 each in the late 80s but passed on the offer.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When shoulder fired.

That is why I want a transferable HK sear gun so bad. I have a HK94, 93 and a couple 91s that would love to go full auto. Someday, when I save up enough cash.

My friend has a HK MP5 with a Flemming sear. He also has a HK93, but he said that the 93 is not as much fun as the V53 SBR he bought from Vector. I shot it, it is a lot of fun and is very controlable but it is really loud. Thanks to the HK clones you can now shoot 9mm, 10mm, .40S&W, 45ACP, 357SIG, .223, 7.63X39, and .308.

Another great thing about your sear you can buy a Vector V53 pistol and put your sear in and then you can shoot it full auto as a SBR cause the sear trumps SBR rules.

Man, I want a transferable HK sear bad. Good thing I have one MG now to keep the NFA bug alive

See link

images.google.com/images?q=fleming+sear&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-49,GGLG:en&sa=N&tab=wi&sourceid=tipimg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top