Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
here is the website www.bdj-ltd.com/

Just wondering if I'll see anyone there

Nope I already have it covered.

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a attack at any one but it looks like a paper mill to me.

If you get C.C. expect everyone and thier mom to come out as certified Instructors.

My .02 Just a discussion no big deal.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
this guy has credentials.  If WI requires more training at all if it passes in a year he will eat the cost and retrain us as well.

I am an NRA instructor for Basic Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Personal defense, as well as an NRA Range Safety Officer.

I have been in the WI Dept of Corrections as an Officer for 19+ years.

In 2003 I certified as an instructor for AACFI out of Minnesota, and have been to updates since that time.

I teach the AACFI CCW class because it goes places the NRA has no intention of going. NRA will teach you to shoot, AACFI will teach you your responsibilities and rights in regards to CCW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top