Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2005 4:56:55 AM EDT
Hey der WI alumni. I am trying to get a headcount of those planning on attending the DE 5-gun event.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=129&t=146848

So, who's up for it?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Man, you guys are killing me. The driftless rifle club shoot is on the weekend of my wedding anniversary and the 5-gun match is on my wife's birthday!

If I went, I'd certainly need all that training when I got home!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#2]
If i didn't have to work that weekend I would still have my clubs NFA shoot which I'm helping set up so either way I'd not be able to make it. I'd love to be there though, not to shoot but to watch and see everything that I've yet to learn be put to use. I'm not ready to compete yet at least I don't think I am.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
...The driftless rifle club shoot is on the weekend of my wedding anniversary and the 5-gun match is on my wife's birthday!

Bring her along.   I don't have that issue because my wife trains with us.  

Now, if I could only find a job where I wasn't working out of town on my anniversary, her birthday, or valentine's day, I'd be golden.

Q:  I'd love to make it up there, but I'll be about 2000 miles distant.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#4]
All your 5 gun are belong to me.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

[chant] 5 gun champ!!! [/chant]

I am only alumni in pistol and carbine, sorry!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top