Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 2:49:29 PM EDT
Dunhams has Remington UMC valuepacks on sale for $29.99, price match at Gander mountian (who has it for $33.99) with their double the differance guarentee and get 250 rounds for $27.45 out the door.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If your Gander has the WWB 100rd value packs you can get it even cheaper than that.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Another sale special?  Or are you doing that buy 1 box, price match walmart crap.  Can't just leave us hanging here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I had them match it to dunhams. Just brought the add in with me and walked out with 250 rounds for $27.45.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:53:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Another sale special?  Or are you doing that buy 1 box, price match walmart crap.  Can't just leave us hanging here.

The local Gander Mtn has the WWB value packs for $15 or so, then I do the low price guarentee to get them under $10.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The local Gander Mtn has the WWB value packs for $15 or so, then I do the low price guarentee to get them under $10.  

Yeah, ... for one box.
Successive boxes are an even price match; no double the difference.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#6]
The Gander Mountain here sells WWB 9mm for 10.96 and the Wal-Mart sells it for 11.34!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:20:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Want an amazing deal?   Acadamy sells Blazer 9mm for $3.99/box of 50.  Not a sale - this is everyday low price.  Pity you have to drive down to Texas to get it though.  I picked up 3 and a half cases last time I was there.  

Obviously this is impractical for most, but you road-rally travelers should take note.

-Lazy
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, ... for one box.

The did successive for me..when I bought 10/22 mags like that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, ... for one box.

The did successive for me..when I bought 10/22 mags like that.

I think you got lucky, Bro.

Their official policy is as stated.
They might let you slide and double up on 3 or 4.
They start wondering about policy when you ask how much they have.

"Yes, I'll take all three pallets. Can I back my truck into the dock?"
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
"Yes, I'll take all three pallets. Can I back my truck into the dock?"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top