Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 1:36:55 PM EDT
Phone numbers, email addresses, fax lines etc?

Does anyone have them for WI?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
It has not been submitted yet. It's been drafted and released so others can get on board as cosponsors. They have until Oct.14th to sign on. Hopefully it will be introduced the next day as both Senator Zien and Rep. Gunderson want this bill passed and sent to the Governor’s desk by Jan 5th 2006. After it’s introduced we will see whose names are on it as cosponsors to thank them and know who’s not on the list to start the grassroots machine to change their ways.

I'm sure someone will have the list of who needs to be contacted ASAP after it's introduced.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for that link Tommy.  I just sent our newly elected Republican senator, Dan Kapanke, an e-mail.  I'll try to let everyone know if/how he responds.  I allready know that assembly-woman Shilling is a lost cause.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for that link Tommy.  I just sent our newly elected Republican senator, Dan Kapanke, an e-mail.  I'll try to let everyone know if/how he responds.  I allready know that assembly-woman Shilling is a lost cause.

You may want to re-contact him once the bill has been submitted. It's also worth noting that hand written correspondance receives more attention than email does.

The senate is looking pretty good. The fight is going to be in the assembly. My assemblyman is a lost cause as well, but I'm still gonna pester him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top