BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 5:54:12 PM EDT
good job!

www.jsonline.com/news/editorials/sep05/358083.asp

CONCEALED CARRY
Animate objects? Oh, my!

In response to the Sept. 21 letter by Keith R. Schmitz, I must agree that guns are animate objects ("There's no need to change the law").

Two weeks ago, my wife and I were sitting in our living room when I heard a ruckus upstairs coming from my rifle cabinet. Apparently, my AR-15 had gotten a little restless and opened the door to the cabinet, escaping down the stairs and out my front door before I had a chance to react.

Realizing that my evil black rifle has a mind of its own, I was paralyzed with fear as I saw my AR-15 proceed out into the middle of the street and begin firing itself into the air without rhyme or reason.

This doesn't seem to be an isolated incident. Guns are going off all over town all by themselves without any human intervention.

What is more concerning is that my steak knives saw the whole incident. They seem all the more restless now. I hope they don't get wise.

Think of the children!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:11:03 AM EDT
[#1]
lol.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#2]
thats great. Somone needs to share this in GD. I wish I could take credit for it but it sure wasn't me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#3]

I can't believe the Urinal printed that!

to Mr. Bass.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#4]
BubbaGump over on GT is getting the credit for this dandy:

glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436463
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
BubbaGump over on GT is getting the credit for this dandy:

glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436463

Well if ya post over there please tell him we all thought it was great.

Oh and nice to see ya back from yer um vacation
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top