Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:39:51 AM EDT
I am going to be at the club Sat. morning around 8:00am, we are going to be working in the clubhous trying to finish the cabinets, drywall, electrical, etc... if anyone wants / needs hrs feel free to show up and help. Hope to see you there.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't know they were remodeling the clubhouse.

I'll be out at BC's place with everyone else or I'd help out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, we are redoing the drywall, lights, cabinets, celing, etc.. should look brand spankin' new when we are done.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yep, we are redoing the drywall, lights, cabinets, celing, etc.. should look brand spankin' new when we are done.

Batch114 - MGD

Just rip it down and rebuild it, shouldn't take any longer. We need a new one as is
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is this place? I would help sometime, as I would like to get to know all of you and contribute, but I will be at the shoot this Saturday. Just curious what RCLRC is...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Racine County Line Rifle Club...on 7 mile road in Racine. Members only club, but all welcome to join. Let me know and I could have you there as a guest.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Racine County Line Rifle Club...on 7 mile road in Racine. Members only club, but all welcome to join. Let me know and I could have you there as a guest.

Batch114 - MGDhug.gif

Appreciate the offer. I live 7 miles from the Deerfield club. hehe. Plus, I am a new member. Maybe down the road a bit though. :) Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:12:08 PM EDT
[#7]
No problem just let me know.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Roger? called me at like 0800 on Monday, ouch.  And when I told him I'd be out of town, he wasn't very polite.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I have no clue who Roger is. I also recieved a call. I told him I had all my hrs. in, said he got my name from Kay as an associate. I told him I would still try to be there. Not a clue who he is.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Roger? called me at like 0800 on Monday, ouch.  And when I told him I'd be out of town, he wasn't very polite.

Can you let me know what this is about?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:10:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have no clue who Roger is. I also recieved a call. I told him I had all my hrs. in, said he got my name from Kay as an associate. I told him I would still try to be there. Not a clue who he is.

Batch114 - MGD

You should check with Kay on hours and find out whats up with this Roger guy
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:10:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Didn't know they were remodeling the clubhouse.

I'll be out at BC's place with everyone else or I'd help out.

Dont feek bad VP and I did not know
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I havbe no clue who this guy is either. He called me and was pretty to the point that I "had" to work there.  I told him I had all my hrs. done. I would try to make it there in the morning. I however did not make it there this morning. Not feeling to well. Does anyone know who he is? I have his number if you need it .

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:49:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I havbe no clue who this guy is either. He called me and was pretty to the point that I "had" to work there.  I told him I had all my hrs. done. I would try to make it there in the morning. I however did not make it there this morning. Not feeling to well. Does anyone know who he is? I have his number if you need it .

Batch114 - MGD

You have my cell give me a call
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I will call you tomorrow with all the info.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#16]
As soon as I told him I was going to be out of town, he did the " hroommpph", like if I had told him he couldn't hae any cake until he ate his broccoli.  The "hroomph" was the last thing he did before he hung up on me.  This guy working on commission or something?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I have no clue. I have to call Mark tomorrow and give him the #, and let him know everything. He was prett rude to me too after I told him I had my hrs in, he said I got the list from Kay and you still have hrs. to finish. I politly told him Kay must not have taken in all the cards from the box because I have more than my 100hrs in as of last month. The sheet on the wall was from a while ago. Ill let you know tomorrow when I talk to him.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Batch114 - MGD

Congrats on your 100 hours just talked to Kay and you should be getting your certificate soon
Just over a year to get them COOL
I did sponsor you didn't I
Also don't stop at 100 be as much a part of the club as you can.
Thanks for all your help at the club keep it up

Mark

Ps Im still looking into this Roger guy could it have been a guy named Larry?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:34:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks Mark.

Batch114 - MGD

It is Larry, I just checked my voice mail. I recieved the cert in the mail with the patch. I don't plan to stop at the 100. I have since put more in. I figure if the ones who work stop, nothing will get cleaned...

MGD
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Batch if yer fre Sunday after 4pm come out to the club and meet up with us to shoot. Gunn do some fun stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top