Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 2:49:28 PM EDT
Anyone have about 5 or 6 10rd 1911 mags that function perfectly that I might be able to borrow this weekend??
I am going to shoot the Oconny shoot and want to see if I can shoot the classifier stage in limited, limited-10, and revolver class. I want to try and get classified in all three over the course of the next 6 months if possible. I have no 10rd mags yet. For obvious reasons I would need them for lim-10 class.

So who can help a brother out??
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm coming up short on that one.  I have 1 10rnd Colt and 2 15rnd un-named mags that I have never used (were part of a package deal)

Let me know how short you end up.  I'm around the Hartford/West Bend area (North of Milwaukee)
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm coming up short on that one.  I have 1 10rnd Colt and 2 15rnd un-named mags that I have never used (were part of a package deal)

Let me know how short you end up.  I'm around the Hartford/West Bend area (North of Milwaukee)

I appreciate the offer. I will let you know. I am working out the details on what is considered L-10 class.

BTW I am in the Hustisford area. Not to far from you.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, just a good spit down the road.  I'm just a little north of Hartford on 83.  Just outside the town of St. Lawrence.

Let me know.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  I will do some more digging.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
All I have are 8 rounders, otherwise I would help.  Sorry man!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Whatcha need 10's for?  Mag changes my man, mag changes.  I used to use 8 rndrs for SEWSA.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh BTW, I am going to try and make this shoot......should be fun!!!  Provided I don't get called out in the middle of it.....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Oh BTW, I am going to try and make this shoot......should be fun!!!  Provided I don't get called out in the middle of it.....

I hope you can make it. What are you going to be wearing so I can look out for you? I am terrible with faces. Not even sure if I have ever met you yet.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope you can make it. What are you going to be wearing so I can look out for you? I am terrible with faces. Not even sure if I have ever met you yet.

If I make it, I'll try to wear my Defensive Edge or Bushmaster T.  I'm a 6'2"/200# guy with blonde hair.  I'll be driving a red Grand Am with an extra antenna.  Don't worry, you'll figure out who I am......I'll be the guy who sidesteps during the draw (probably move out of the box and be penalized, don't care), and yells "I'm down" when I run out of ammo, then "I'm up!!!" after reloading......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top