Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 5:01:27 PM EDT
It's open season. Link
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
That FOX kid seems to be a real peckerhead.  I searched his threads in the Archive and he has been a smartmouth SOB right from the start.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
He's been a punk since he first began posting.  I thought he'd been kicked off the site.  Apparently he only had to go sit in the corner for a while?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought they booted this kid.  guess not.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
He needs to be slapped then banned.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I thought they booted this kid.  guess not.  

They gave him a "time out". It worked about as good as it does on any punk kid...

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I hate to disagree, but what he needs to be is ignored.. If nobody responded to any of his posts he'd quit... He's just a troll.. If he is completely ignored he'll go away..
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you say something about somebody?

*shrug*

Anybody going shooting soon?

ETA:  This BOARD has a FOX problem.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I read about a page and a half,

Much to do about nothing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate to disagree, but what he needs to be is ignored.. If nobody responded to any of his posts he'd quit... He's just a troll.. If he is completely ignored he'll go away..

You are right.  Here I am ignoring my own advice in my sig line.  You know the one about arguing with an idiot.  The problem is that a lot of us, me included sometimes, are guilty of feeding little shithead trolls like this one.  When will I learn to stop feeding trolls?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
When will I learn to stop feeding trolls?

It' ain't easy... I've read a lot of the threads that he's started and/or shit on... I've wanted to tell him off a bunch of times... I just picture him sitting at his computer chuckling like a little school girl about all the shit he's started...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#11]
I stopped posting in that thread. To argue is stupid, besides NOT 1 person has agreed with him and it's 5 pages long now.

Thanks for the support.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top