Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 10:27:22 AM EDT
I have to break in a couple of new 20rd mags after work sunday, if you guys are going to be out there, let me know I'll be out around 4ish We can work on some stuff or something.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about this coming Sunday?

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there for the meeting.  Wheter or not I have ammo left by 1600 is another story
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:59:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you talking about this coming Sunday?

Yes this sunday. There is a board meeting. But more importantly I have some 20rd mags that I need to function check.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:00:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll be there for the meeting.  Wheter or not I have ammo left by 1600 is another story

If you run out of ammo, there better be a 3foot high pile of wolf cases laying around someplace out there
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry kiddies.  I'll be makin' bacon in Indy on Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry kiddies.  I'll be makin' bacon in Indy on Sunday.

Damn that sucks, hey did you get my IM on the sim rounds??? Let me know if you want any.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like I'm not gonna make the meeting, and probably won't get out of drill unmtil 16-1630.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Iwill be there did you talk to the guys about the  trailer i got . If they want to chip in.  My time in 9 :30 am. I will be bringing in more dirt on  .Monday & tues.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Iwill be there did you talk to the guys about the  trailer i got . If they want to chip in.  My time in 9 :30 am. I will be bringing in more dirt on  .Monday & tues.

Nope was going to do that today. I still don't think the club will let us do it though. You going to stick around after the meeting?? I'm running drills at about 4ish, so if ya want to learn anything thats the time to be there.Bring a carbine and a pistol and yer gear.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Can't do it.

School project team meeting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Can't do it.

School project team meeting.

Thats more important. Have fun with it.
I'll have to call Kaboom and PX before I head out, if no one else is going to make it, I'll save the ammo for next weekends training session at DRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top