Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 5:02:07 PM EDT
I got a copy of the latest bulletfest video.
I can make copies for anyone who wants one.
If you would like I can send up some copies wtih Tom on the handgun refresher course.

Unfortunatly it is a total of 178 meg so my guy will not host anything that size for long.
It will eat up all his bandwidth in no time if I know ppl around here .

If I can get a total headcount of ppl making up to the shoot I can make em up and have Tom hand em out.

Edit to add if anyone is around Madison and would like a copy I can probably personaly deliver it
If so send me a IM.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Whaddaya gonna burn it to CDs?

I'll take one of those.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea I got a whole spindle of cds just for this.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]
What format is it in?  Quicktime, Media player?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]
It is MPG so any player you got that can play those will work.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#5]
If you send it to me I can make a few DVD's to pass around.
Then you can watch it on your boob-a-vision in simulated surround sound.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I can probably host that file with little to no problem if you like. Let me know.
Edit - I'm around Madison, and so long as you don't mind making a copy for a smartassed board n00b, I'd be glad to have one.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#8]
First off BC I was planning on making 15 or 20 and sending em up to your place with Tom.

2nd Kestrel send me a IM with a place to meet ya if you are not heading up to the shoot and I will try to make it and hand deliver one to ya.  If you have a way to host it we can talk about it then and maybe set something up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:39:33 AM EDT
[#9]
IM away....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top