Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 8:18:40 PM EDT
can someone give me some insight on this becoming a corp to obtain a suppressor etc... i dont understand why that superseeds
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
you will need to form a wisconsin corporation there are pros and cons to doing this go to subguns.com and study the nfa fourms there is much information to be had there  and there are things that you will need to do every year as a corp think it over before you rush into it
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
well im already self employed and i am a llc..
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
well im already self employed and i am a llc..

a LLC should be fine a corp can own nfa firearms ect Shooters on 6 mile is a class III dearler find what you want and they can do the trasfer ,fullauto .sbr aow, and cans

I would check out subguns.com for more info and prices fullautos are $ to get into cans are 200 and up depends on what type of gun you want it for
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#4]
If your already an LLC, then your all set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top