Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2005 12:41:07 PM EDT
I got to meet a few more members of AR15.com at the Springbrook shoot today.  I met Flamethrower, his nephew, United Security, glenn, LOKNLOD, GTXCOWBOY, and I am sure I am forgetting somebody.  I have some pics of the action I will post later.  It was good to put some faces to names.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, it was a good time.  I didn't know anyone else was there except Dale and GTX.  And best of all, I didn't finish last. Yay!

--Josh
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Scores are up, and it looks like I did reasonable this time around.

Springbrook results Aug 6

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
This may be a dumb question, but is Springbrook a club, or the small town not far from Hayward?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Springbrook Sportsman's Club in Omro.  www.springbrooksports.com
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Dale where are all the new pics??
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Look at the brass fly!

UnitedSecurity and some of the boys.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Good job guys.

You've got the start of a strong cliche up there.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Look at the brass fly!
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/dalesimpson/flame1.jpg

See I told you guys I can shoot fast.

Cool pics Dale. Thanks man.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Look at the brass fly!

Flame,
  I know it looks like 3 casings in the air, but actually it is only 2, the middle one is an airplane!  I thought it looked funny, so I zoomed in on that middle "casing", and it turned out to be one of the skydiving planes coming in for a landing.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Look at the brass fly!

Flame,
  I know it looks like 3 casings in the air, but actually it is only 2, the middle one is an airplane!  I thought it looked funny, so I zoomed in on that middle "casing", and it turned out to be one of the skydiving planes coming in for a landing.  

I saw that as well. They were flying all day.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I still think we need to coordinate with them to work that into a stage somehow

Meanwhile the matches and the folks I've met are one of the things I really will miss about WI when I move back to OK.  I've been here 8 months now and am finally getting to know people, just in time to make friends and then leave

--Josh
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:27:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Hi guys, new member.  I planned on going unfortunatly something came up looks like it was fun.  I'll be at the oconnomowoc shoot on the 21 hope to see some of you there.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still think we need to coordinate with them to work that into a stage somehow

Meanwhile the matches and the folks I've met are one of the things I really will miss about WI when I move back to OK.  I've been here 8 months now and am finally getting to know people, just in time to make friends and then leave

--Josh

But just think, when you come back to visit, you'll know plenty of people to go shoot with and hang out with.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hi guys, new member.  I planned on going unfortunatly something came up looks like it was fun.  I'll be at the oconnomowoc shoot on the 21 hope to see some of you there.

Dude you made it here!!!!! Cool man it is good to hear from you.

IM me and let me know how you have been.

Hey man I am going to the Shultz's IPSC shoot tomorrow the 14th
Here is the link to thier site with directions.
The shoot starts at 10 am. I talked to them and registration is at 9-9:15.
Entry is $15 as usual.
The wife is gonna watch this time, to see what it is like.

BTW I lost your email addy when I nuked my computer this last time. I also cannot find your phone number. I been wanting to call your for weeks now. Me loosing crap is par for the course.

We need to get out to matches more.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top