Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2005 1:48:52 PM EDT
anyone have a xtra case of 9mm 115 fmj to sell or to I have to go clean out the wall marts?
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Extra ammo??? What is this , I can't comprehend EXTRA ammo, It's like too much money.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't need the ammo until the NFA shoot, I can hook you up.  I'll talk to you tommorrow.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 6:21:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you don't need the ammo until the NFA shoot, I can hook you up.  I'll talk to you tommorrow.

I might need to snag some of that from you too, but not for the shoot, for the DE classes in august.

Are you going to try and make either of them???
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yep thats what I need it for to feed the MP5 & the M11s

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to Gander Mountain on HW 50 in Kenosha with a receipt from the last time you bought wwb value packs at wal-mart.

GM's normal price is like $14.99 or so, WM is like uh 11.34. The last time I went to GM I did this and got 4 WWB value packs for 7.xx each.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Go to Gander Mountain on HW 50 in Kenosha with a receipt from the last time you bought wwb value packs at wal-mart.

GM's normal price is like $14.99 or so, WM is like uh 11.34. The last time I went to GM I did this and got 4 WWB value packs for 7.xx each.

Are you telling me that you can get GM to STILL honor the $0.08/round price by showing them their own receipt?
I'd expect them to say, "That was a sale ...... the sale is over," but if it'll work I'd be happy to try it.

Link Posted: 7/25/2005 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you telling me that you can get GM to STILL honor the $0.08/round price by showing them their own receipt?
I'd expect them to say, "That was a sale ...... the sale is over," but if it'll work I'd be happy to try it.

no, go with your wal-mart receipt that says 11.34 and have it price matched against their 14.99 or so a box price .
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#8]
So how are you getting it for $8 a box when the Wally reciept says $11.34?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 5:17:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So how are you getting it for $8 a box when the Wally reciept says $11.34?

Thats what I wanna know.

I thought maybe he was on to a "Double the difference" type of thing, but not according to their website.

LINK

Gander Mountain's LOW PRICE GUARANTEE

You won't pay less anywhere else. We guarantee it! If you should find a lower price on an identical in-stock item within 14 days at a local competitor, let us know about it and we will match that price and refund the difference, up to $50!

Restrictions: Refund limited to the first item. Additional quantities will be price matched only. We define local as within a one-hour drive of the store. Exclusions include rebates, financing offers, misprints, discontinued, clearance, or closeout prices or prices on used, damaged, returned, open box or display merchandise. For buy one get one offers, coupons, and Internet pricing, we will meet the competitor's price. This price guarantee does not extend to dealers or resellers.

I don't get it ...... do tell.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Wierd, they apparently changed their price match policy but I for sure bought 4 100 round value packs at $8 or so a box a few weeks ago.

Try it in store.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wierd, they apparently changed their price match policy but I for sure bought 4 100 round value packs at $8 or so a box a few weeks ago.
Try it in store.

That was because they were having a "Manager's Special" at that time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Try sportsmans warehouse for wolf 9mm 115gr ammo.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try it in store.

That was because they were having a "Manager's Special" at that time.

At any rate you can always get at least one box for $8 if you're over that way. Just keep adding to your stockpile. You could get a .45 and .40 value pack too. I wonder what they charge for .45 value packs, I think WM is like $19 so you might be able to score those for like $10 a box.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Do me a favor, and try to get it at the $8 price nowadays.  I'd be interested in how you can get them to bring it to that price consistently.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Do me a favor, and try to get it at the $8 price nowadays.  I'd be interested in how you can get them to bring it to that price consistently.

I was there today, killing a few minutes waiting for a phone call after I stopped for gas.
They're all out of WWB .......... as if you didn't already know.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I see how you can get 1 box for the $8, but 1 box ain't exactly much of anything.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I think I got a half case of IMI black tipped uzi ammo in the bottom of upstairs closet
somewhere..I will need a back hoe to find it though..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top