Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/9/2005 8:03:57 AM EDT
Kaboom says 7/30/05 at the 25 meter range I think we need the pistol range also save your ammo good quality factory if you shoot my MP5 wolf ok for the cobray.

Link Posted: 7/9/2005 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Kaboom says 7/30/05 at the 25 meter range I think we need the pistol range also save your ammo good quality factory if you shoot my MP5 wolf ok for the cobray.
i14.photobucket.com/albums/a313/hkmp5a2/18.jpg
i14.photobucket.com/albums/a313/hkmp5a2/15.jpg

Kaboom and I are meeting up at the club tonight to work on some of the planning for this. One of the things was if we really need the pistol range or not. Stop out. We'll be out there around1730-1800ish.
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Which club is "the club"?
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]
"the club" in Racine
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh...  I thought "the club" was right here in Omro, just a few miles from my house.  But I guess "the club" must be relative to where you are.

Link Posted: 7/10/2005 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I actually might be able to work this...

LMK.
Link Posted: 7/13/2005 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got 5 drums stashed beside the red trailer, and marked for 30 Jul, hopefully they'll still be there when we need them.
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 3:55:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've got 5 drums stashed beside the red trailer, and marked for 30 Jul, hopefully they'll still be there when we need them.

Cool shit, are you getting any more? or just the 5. I'm going to pick up the wash machine on Monday and stash it at my place till the friday before the shoot.

Link Posted: 7/14/2005 4:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]
what kinds of ammunition should i bring? i usually stock 9mm and .223. what kinds of guns were there years past???
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 5:41:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
what kinds of ammunition should i bring? i usually stock 9mm and .223. what kinds of guns were there years past???

9mm and .223 should do you fine. There will be some belt feds, we've had a lot of subguns in the past. Some classics like an STG44 and MP40 as well. I've been told there will be a RR M16 or two and maybe an AUG.

IM incomming as well
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 7:17:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll be in Milwaukee visiting family over that weekend.  Which club and where are you located?

Might have a presample to bring in by that time also.  (Crosses fingers)

Mike
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'll be in Milwaukee visiting family over that weekend.  Which club and where are you located?

Racine County Line Rifle Club, 7 mile road, just past the tracks towards the lake.

Might have a presample to bring in by that time also.  (Crosses fingers)

IM inbound.
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Cool shit, are you getting any more? or just the 5. I'm going to pick up the wash machine on Monday and stash it at my place till the friday before the shoot.

How many more do we want?  I can get a whole boatload of plastic drums, and a couple more steel ones.  Keeping them from walking off is my main concern.
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Grab like two more plastic ones and we should be good. Make sure Kaboom knows that you don't want them shot up, if you don't want them shot up.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 2:51:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Bummpy. We need at least six for the belt feds & c3  guns for targest .then we can blow them up so we can transsport  eazyer when done. got to be plasticif if you can get 8 thats even better a coupel for garbage.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 2:58:16 AM EDT
[#15]
You can drop them off at the garage in side with a little  save me note for machine gun shoot july 30th
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Roger that, I'll grab more and stash them in the shed.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 3:14:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Mister px .i got 3000 rds of 223 all BRASS reloadabel.mixed head stamped.would you like to trade for 1000 of the 9MM. and ill give you $ for the othere 1000 9mm.just an idea. let me know. igot 6000rds for the belt feds  all ready to go  4000rds 9mm & 3000rds 223 & 1000rds 45acp . that should last me all day.did any one get tanerite. we still got time. to order.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't really reload anything anymore, so I don't need any brass.  

Are you going to be able to make it out this Sunday?
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 7:07:52 AM EDT
[#19]
I have I think 7-8 tannerites left. Ill bring them. I told Photoman I would help out with "security". Ill be there around 6:30am to help set up. Where did you want us at? 100yd or 25 meter? Do you need me to bring anything else? Food, drinks, 10x10 ez up tents, Ice, coolers? Just let me know. Are we allowed to bring some guets who have not been to the club before to watch, maybe shoot some things they have never seen before? Just let me know.

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Batch A bunch of us will be out at the club tomarrow to discuss some of this. I won't make it out till around 4pm if you can make it swing out. I'm sure we could use the extra coolers and ice. MisterPX and I have to figure out all hte food stuff as far as who is going to get what. We'll do that tomarrow.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
10x10 ez up tents, Ice, coolers?

Yes, Yes, and Yes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 1:46:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I have I think 7-8 tannerites left. Ill bring them. I told Photoman I would help out with "security". Ill be there around 6:30am to help set up. Where did you want us at? 100yd or 25 meter? Do you need me to bring anything else? Food, drinks, 10x10 ez up tents, Ice, coolers? Just let me know. Are we allowed to bring some guets who have not been to the club before to watch, maybe shoot some things they have never seen before? Just let me know.

Batch114 - MGD[

YES ON GUETS

Link Posted: 7/23/2005 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Batch meat at the 100yard. on sat   bring tent   and cooler. and ice will need lots of ice . to keep my barrells cool.just kidding  but we will need ice. and tanerite . tanerite tanerite. BANGBANG.KABOOM.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Batch meat at the 100yard. on sat   bring tent   and cooler. and ice will need lots of ice . to keep my barrells cool.just kidding  but we will need ice. and tanerite . tanerite tanerite. BANGBANG.KABOOM.

Kaboom somone came and stole the washmachine from my buddies house!!!! I haven't been over ther esince monday, I went over yesterday and he asked if I came by and took....... I didn't.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Beware of scrappers!!!  If it ain't bolted down, it's gone.  
I think they needed the parts to hold their trucks together
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Beware of scrappers!!!  If it ain't bolted down, it's gone.  
I think they needed the parts to hold their trucks together

No shit. Well ther eis another option too, his parents own the house and his dad was going to call somone to haul it off, he was suposed to tell his dad that I was taking it for this shoot and I don't think he did....

Shit happenes.

Are you going to be around about 4ish at the club??? I'll be out there ASAP after work.

That way we can get this last bit of stuff with the food and beverages squared away.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#27]
I have a A10 Warthog coming in at 0900 he will be doing a gun run on the 600 yard range(DO NOT PARK THERE) he will be doing a 10 second burst from his 30 mike mike on second pass he will be firing a HELLFIRE at photomans oldsmobile make sure you have your steel pots and flalk jackets on see you all on Saturdaywww.danshistory.com/a10strafe.avi
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#28]
We need to fine one fast.ooooboy
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:06:16 AM EDT
[#29]
PX the IDPA targets have been ordered. I should see them in a couple days, I ordered 50 of them, that should be way more than enough. I'll break out the target stands tonight and see what I got that are GTG I should have 8 of them. I may have a couple more bases and if I do I'll see about making up a couple more.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Which one of my nuts do I have to give to attend?  Can someone please give me some details on how this works?  Thanks, Brad
MisterPX, if you are going to be there maybe I could check out the m1a then??
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
PX the IDPA targets have been ordered. I should see them in a couple days, I ordered 50 of them, that should be way more than enough. I'll break out the target stands tonight and see what I got that are GTG I should have 8 of them. I may have a couple more bases and if I do I'll see about making up a couple more.

i think i got some bad guy targets also some mikitart pop ups
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Brad, I'll be there.  Unfortunately, that's not the day to show up as the shoot is more of a "members only" type thing, as far as I'm aware.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:50:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Mark does the club ahve IDPA target?? We need like 10 of them at the most, I ordered some but the order couldn't be filled. Kaboom is going to look at another option he has, but if the club has some that would actually help out a lot. I'll give you a call later tonight if I don't hear from ya.

ETA: any RCLRC guys that can make it out friday, we are going to need to re build some of the target stands cuz the ones on the 100 are shot to shit. We also need to do some general clean up as well on the 25. Let me know if you can make it out. So we can get a time down to meet up. PX and I have a crap load of running around to do on friday so any help we can get would be appriciated.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Mark does the club ahve IDPA target?? We need like 10 of them at the most, I ordered some but the order couldn't be filled. Kaboom is going to look at another option he has, but if the club has some that would actually help out a lot. I'll give you a call later tonight if I don't hear from ya.

ETA: any RCLRC guys that can make it out friday, we are going to need to re build some of the target stands cuz the ones on the 100 are shot to shit. We also need to do some general clean up as well on the 25. Let me know if you can make it out. So we can get a time down to meet up. PX and I have a crap load of running around to do on friday so any help we can get would be appriciated.

I sent a email to Russ from IDPA also sent you a copy I have a bunch of those military green pop ups and some dog and bad guy targets
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 4:46:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Got them, and Russ's reply. Kaboom said he has an option, I'll call him later today and let him know whats up
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Is this open to non-members?  I'm not a member but I've shot several High Power matches there.  If someone could clarify, I'll know to make plans or not.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Its for members and there guest
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Is there good wood there to rebuild some of those targets???  I can build but I got a car and I can't fit too much wood in it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I sent a email to Russ from IDPA also sent you a copy I have a bunch of those military green pop ups and some dog and bad guy targets

You planning on the ATF showing up?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 6:56:21 AM EDT
[#40]
I could lend a hand in the AM. When did you want to start working?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I could lend a hand in the AM. When did you want to start working?

Depends on how hung over I am. Got a birthday to celebrate today so it all depends on that.
Got to pick up the food tomarrow too so it all really depends.

You PX what do you think??
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#42]
how do i become a member of the club
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
how do i become a member of the club

You have to know a member.  Best way to know mebers is to go to some of the Arfcom shoots.

PM, I'll be grabbing supplies Friday, been kinda occupied yesterday and today.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:42:43 AM EDT
[#44]
What a great day all those guys that said they were going to come out and didn't missed an awsome time.

FMD can you post the MP/STG 44 pics?? You guys should have seen the size of the smile on FMD's face after shooting that 44. It was something close to this , but a little bigger. Thanks again for manning the grill and of course to AnnieO for helping out as well at the food tent. I hope you both got a chance to get enough shooting in too.

Jessie thanks for comming out and helping out for the time you could. Don't forget to email me copies of the photos you have. I'll IM you my email addy.

Batch thanks for everything you brought out. It was a great help.

erikM98 thanks for comming out and helping out with the set up and take down. How'd you like that Sterling?? I never got around to trying it out. I wanted to check that out and the M2 carbine. Oh well maybe next NFA shoot I'll have the chance.

17 tannerite in one charge talk about a boom, that rocked!

I'll get some pics up sometime after the clean up/re-build session today but I really didn't take to many.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
FMD can you post the MP/STG 44 pics?? You guys should have seen the size of the smile on FMD's face after shooting that 44. It was something close to this , but a little bigger.

I believe that smile can be adequately described as an "I just had illicit sex with a supermodel" smile.  

Here are the few photos I took:

MP40:

MP/StG44:

A pic photoman took of me shooting the StG:

A pic I took of photoman shooting the StG:

MisterPX instructing AnnieO on HKMP5A2's silenced HK MP5 (A2, go figure):

AnnieO checks the target after a FA burst:

Mark, is that H&K for sale?  I think I'm going to have to buy one now, as her smile was as big as mine after shooting the Stg44!

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
erikM98 thanks for comming out and helping out with the set up and take down. How'd you like that Sterling?? I never got around to trying it out. I wanted to check that out and the M2 carbine. Oh well maybe next NFA shoot I'll have the chance.

The Sterling was real cool, It shot real slow and didnt want to climb at all, it just kinda bounced around in a circle around the 55gal. drum. It was easier to keep on target than most any other MG i shot that day besides the M4 or whatever designation the rifle Steve brought out.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Wow Those are some big pics of the cell phone.

Dude yer in luck I found a registered HK sear for under 10K(thats cheap!!) but you'd still need to find a 94 to put it in....

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Wow. Those are some big pics off the cell phone...

Would you believe those are cropped and reduced?  The phone takes 'em at 1280x960 Pixels.

I spent enough on the damn thing to buy a few phones and a couple of cameras, so they better be that big!

I meant the "other" Mark as afar as the sale of the MP5
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Dayum!  Wish I could have made it out there.  Stg44 and an MP40?  Man I missed out on a lot of history/cool guns.  I love the smiley face on the MP5A2 stock.  (I mean the sticker, not AnnieO's).
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#50]
just got home. was a fun shoot i loves me that mp5. i think i'm gona start savin for an HK 94 first. PM all the pictures turned out to be 110 mb, can your mailbox handle that i should be able to resize them to 640x480 or 1280x960 thats all Iphoto allows me to do. any one else want the pictures i took just im me your email and i'll cc them along with PM's copys
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top