Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 7:49:34 AM EDT
Like it says Sunday 8:00 am registration. With a Rifle jungle run course for the AR/battle rifle people. 40 rounds for the rifle shoot.

$15 for the pistol shoot + $5 for the rifle shoot if your are shooting pistol. If not Rifle shoot is $10.

Course layout

The course looks exciting to say the least. I got the green light for this shoot from my better half.

I had a great time at the SEWSA shoot. Thanks to MrPX (a fellow Red Leg) for getting me started on the pistols shoots. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. It was good to meet Avalon out there as well. I hope you guys can make it.

John and Howard I hope you guys can make it as well. Good to see you again.

Remember the more mags you have the better you shoot.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Location of Range?? this looks very interesting.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
It is at the Oconomowoc Sportsman's Club in you guessed it Oconomowoc. Well not really.
It is Located just west of Oconomowoc off of Highway F in Sullivan, Wis.

The address is
Oconomowoc Sportsman's
Club
N5799 Mill Road
Concord, Wis. 53178-9734
phone: 262-593-8990

Oconomowoc, Sullivan, Concord

Here is the OSC Web site.

Be there or be square.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]
TJ come here and shoot Sunday. Same gear as SEWSA. For the most part.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for posting this.  I'm gonna try, but I really have a bunch of work that I need to get done(especially if the weather is good).  I think Howard is in the doghouse after last Saturday night.  His wife was pissed off that he went shooting instead of going to a party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top