Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2005 12:31:52 PM EDT
Anyone have a membership here? Anyone know how to join? I understand they have a 1000yd outdoor rifle range. I know they host NRA High Power Rifle events there every year.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#1]
There are some pictures of one of their ranges on this site:  www.longrangebpcr.com/LodiTarget.htm

I don't know all of their rules with regards to when you can go to the ranges.  Would be nice to go in the middle of the week, when no competition is going on and there are no range officers present.  Their handgun range is real nice.  I went back there a few years ago to watch a match for a short time when the gate was open.  I don't remember them having any casual shooting area, only target ranges.  You can write the chamber of commerce there, and I believe they will supply you with a name to contact in regards to being a member or contact the WI State Rifle and Pistol Association, and I would think that they would have a contact person.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There are some pictures of one of their ranges on this site:  www.longrangebpcr.com/LodiTarget.htm

I don't know all of their rules with regards to when you can go to the ranges.  Would be nice to go in the middle of the week, when no competition is going on and there are no range officers present.  Their handgun range is real nice.  I went back there a few years ago to watch a match for a short time when the gate was open.  I don't remember them having any casual shooting area, only target ranges.  You can write the chamber of commerce there, and I believe they will supply you with a name to contact in regards to being a member or contact the WI State Rifle and Pistol Association, and I would think that they would have a contact person.

or you could use the contacts on the contact us page of thier web page
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I've looked into membership but haven't made a move yet.  I belong to 3 G&R Clubs with decent (NOT 1200 yard) ranges already.  Joining Lodi appears to me like joining a religious order compared to them.

Membership details IIRC :

1)  The cost is over $200/year.  

2)  Must be an NRA Member.

3)  You're a Junior Member for a year or so, during this time you can only shoot with a Regular Member at the facility.

4)  While 'pledging' you must participate in a few fund raising events.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#4]
The Hipower range is being expanded (by 5 lanes, to 27) and redone. (New Berm and Pits)

Cost is $285 the first year.(You can earn a $25 credit for each work day you attend)
You are a Probationary member for 90 days.  I think you have to attend at least one mtg.

Keyed Membership is given based on a vote.  

It is worth it tho IMHO.  They are planning on expanding and eventually building an indoor range/clubhouse/barracks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I appreciate the info. I think I've got a contact for membership. Sounds like a great range for what I'd like to do.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
try this

contact info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top