Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2005 3:41:09 PM EDT
I haven't had much luck finding someone who would be willing to do a metalworking project for me. I bought some Lyman front and rear sights for my sister's old Remington 41P but there are compatibility problems with the front sight.  The dovetail groove on the barrel is slightly too large for the front sight, and the sight also needs to be raised up. Anyone willing to help me out?
FTF is preferable so I can explain it better, and it seems a little silly to send it through an FFL to do the work. That is, unless it's ok to send it without an FFL as long as it's within state lines?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Only need an FFL if you are selling it to a person out of state.  Sending it out for repair accross state lines is ok
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the clarification. My brain is fried
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top