Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 6:09:25 AM EDT
www.nrapvf.org/elections/State.aspx?State=WI

Interesting to me that State Sen. Bob Wirch (D) down in Kenosha is getting the nod, he was always so wishy-washy on the PPA, but still managed to vote right in the end.  

I guess that just shows that it's more important to vote your guns then to vote your party.

Two huge victories in the north would be to unseat both the traitor Gary Sherman and Frank "Ladies and Gentlemen, I had to take my shoes off at the airport!" Boyle.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#1]
(R) *JIM SENSENBRENNER A what the fuck??? didn't he introduce a couple BS amendments to S1805 that were Anti-gun, I sure as hell thought he did.

And I don;t agree with their rating on Russ either!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Two huge victories in the north would be to unseat both the traitor Gary Sherman and Frank "Ladies and Gentlemen, I had to take my shoes off at the airport!" Boyle.

i can't wait to vote againts boyle.  hopefully they'll both be ousted... i don't think brunner will beat boyle though.  too many union Dems up here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top