Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 3:59:43 PM EDT
from douglas county to kaukauna.  1 or 2 kerry signs.  tons of huge Bush signs, especially on the farms.  

makes me depressed about where i live (douglas co).  too many kerry signs up here.  gives me hope though to see there's a bunch of 'heartland' type of people around still.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#1]
yea well Dont go near  Dane county.
All those damn liberal hippies are gonna vote for Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]
where's Dane county?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Madison and the surrounding utopia  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
where's Dane county?

About 50 miles north of the IL border, 95 miles west of Milwaukee. Biggest liberal cespool east of Berkley. Also people there cant drive to save their own life. Hmm disabled car being loaded up on a flatbed on the beltline (US 12 6 lane along the southern edge of the city) so people have to stop and gawk. I dont mean just slow down, I mean actually come to a COMPLETE stop. In the 2 yrs I worked in Madison, I seen 2-3 rear-end accidents every mon-fri around 4-6pm. Actually I'm glad I got fired from my job. I dont have to deal with those idiots anymore.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
But not a lot of Veterans.  They turned their back to him at a VFW national convention, because of what he did after the war.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
But not a lot of Veterans.  They turned their back to him at a VFW national convention, because of what he did after the war.  

i should hope so.  i heard a relative of mine talking positively about kerry... he's a VN vet.  wtf?  we were at a funeral so i wasn't going to make a scene arguing with him.  at the other end of the table my uncle sat,  he never said a word...he's a retired Col. (AF) and is the administrator for a bible college.  i think i know where he stands without having to ask.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top