Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 10:09:16 AM EDT
Please check out the thread here and let me know what info you have. It is in regards to MG/NFA ownership by corps in Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean "cops" or "corporations"???

Was confused if I read a typo into it or not.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do you mean "cops" or "corporations"???

Was confused if I read a typo into it or not.

My fault I ment corporations.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
If I still shot at the range I used to I could ask a guy who shoots there. He has a Class III and would know that. Well should at least.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:38:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If I still shot at the range I used to I could ask a guy who shoots there. He has a Class III and would know that. Well should at least.

See thats the thing the lawyer who told my buddy this stuff is suposed to be the best firearms lawyer in the state. and he says corps can't own MGs in wisconsin because ypu hve to have a CLEO sign off and finger prints and photos taken to own an MG in this state. But from what I can find there is nothing saying a corp can't own them. Don't know whats up or where this guy got the info. Just trying to assure my friend that it's BS info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top