Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2004 7:33:01 AM EDT
I don;t think there is one, but I'm not sure so if anyone knows of a place tat might carry dump pouches and other  related tac gear please let me know.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Their not real crazy 'bout non-LEO's comin' in to browse, but you may want to try:

http://www.streichers.com/

They've got a store on the north side of Milwaukee.

-FMD
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Or try Brad at
WWW.Lightfighter.com
he's got it pretty much covered with any thing you would need. WI is pretty slim on Tac gear. everything is pretty much a Gander Mountain/Cabelas /Bass Pro Shop kinda stores or Generic Surplus stores with Genuine Imitation GI spec, made in Honduras , not the real thing crap... also the EE board on this sight is a a good place to start. All really good vendors with a lot of Links.
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Or try Brad at
WWW.Lightfighter.com
he's got it pretty much covered with any thing you would need. WI is pretty slim on Tac gear. everything is pretty much a Gander Mountain/Cabelas /Bass Pro Shop kinda stores or Generic Surplus stores with Genuine Imitation GI spec, made in Honduras , not the real thing crap... also the EE board on this sight is a a good place to start. All really good vendors with a lot of Links.

Lightfighter is an option, but I wanted to get  a dump pouch before sunday.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Their not real crazy 'bout non-LEO's comin' in to browse, but you may want to try:

http://www.streichers.com/

They've got a store on the north side of Milwaukee.

-FMD

F*CK Streichers!!!  They are a bunch of aholes!

A good place to go is Somar Enterprises in Muskego.  Tim and Sonny are really nice guys, and probably do more LE business in SE Wisconsin than that other place.  It's a local shop, they always had a great selection and good prices.

That's where I always got my gear when I was a cheesehead.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Wouldn't argue with you there.  I was being diplomatic.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#6]
the company "bravo company" that is an advertiser here is located in brookfield

www.weaponforums.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=138

www.bravocompanyusa.com/contact.html

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I went in there to try on some Danners.
I was considering ordering a pair and wanted to get the size right.

Their stuff was pricey, but they were perfectly cordial to us.

Sorry your experience was bad.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:46:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
the company "bravo company" that is an advertiser here is located in brookfield

www.weaponforums.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=138

www.bravocompanyusa.com/contact.html

No store front though, and they didn't have what I was looking for. I thought about them and checked right away before I posted this thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top