Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2004 7:51:55 AM EDT
Hey guys just a heads up for you guys in the milwaukee/racine/kenosha area. I got a order I'm about to put in for the last three cases from a dealer I know, and his distributer said they were not going to be getting anymore any time soon. I only need one but I figured if anyone in the area wanted to get some, I could meet up and deliver it to them. If you want a case let me know, IM me for particulars.

Tattoo if this shouldn't be here just lock it or trash it or whatever, wasn't sure if it would be ok or not since I'm not making any $$$ on this.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Possible interest if 7.62 x 39

My AR doesn't like 5.56 Wolf at all.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh should have added that. It is the .223
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered 1k yesterday...

just curious, how much cheaper is it through your dealer exactly?
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just ordered 1k yesterday...

just curious, how much cheaper is it through your dealer exactly?

IM yer way
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm also interested.  IM on the way...if any is left...I would also split a case or take a full case once I know the particulars.

Link Posted: 8/16/2004 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds good.

Email sent.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn I thought I IM'd that
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:59:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry Photoman...

the money I was going to put towards more ammo or a CMP Garand has now been spent on Aim4MyHead. In case you missed it, he lost ALL his stuff to the hurricane last week.
I felt the money was better spent this way.

Maybe on the next go-round I'll get in on the ammo.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:19:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sorry Photoman...

the money I was going to put towards more ammo or a CMP Garand has now been spent on Aim4MyHead. In case you missed it, he lost ALL his stuff to the hurricane last week.
I felt the money was better spent this way.

Maybe on the next go-round I'll get in on the ammo.

Not a problem, some things are more important than shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top