Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 10:57:29 AM EDT
This is the same guy that was on the Judiciary Committee last year (Thank God he’s on Forestry or something like that this year).  I was at the PPA hearing in Waukesha where Frank said that he already owned the ultimate self-defense gun, an old double-barreled 12-gauge shotgun.  He said that he could take out an entire wall with it if he fired both barrels.      Riiiigghhht…..

From The Capital Times, here’s what he said last night while debating the PPA:

Rep. Frank Boyle, D-Superior, called the bill a cave-in to the National Rifle Association. He begged that organization to give him a low rating.

“We are not talking about Saturday-night pistols. Did you see that guy the other day who shot his attorney? The guy ducking around the tree? That's not the weapon of choice. That's not what (bill author Sen.) Dave Zien and I will be packing, folks. We will be packing heavy metal. We are gonna be packing automatic weaponry that can fire 30 or 40 shots!" Boyle shouted.

That sounds pretty sweet actually.  Sign me up for one of them babies.  Maybe you, me, and Zien can go out shooting sometime.

"We are not talking about a piece to defend ourselves. We are talking about killer weaponry, handguns whose only purpose is to maim and kill."

Is that all?  What about the handgun’s purpose in compensating for inadequate penis size?  Forget to bring that one up?  Come on Frank - you're slipping.

Honestly, what in the hell is wrong with you guys up there in Superior?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]

We are talking about killer weaponry, handguns whose only purpose is to maim and kill.

Checked my handguns closly. Looks like 4 of the 5 are designed to stun and confuse.

Looks like I bought the wrong guns again.

And where do I get a shotgun that will take out whole walls? Mine only makes a hole.

Boyle is an idiot!

Av.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:15:32 PM EDT
[#2]
i wish i knew what was wrong here.  you should try getting a form 4 sign off.  holy crap did they get excited.  

i'm seriously considering a move sometime in the next couple months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top