Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2003 7:14:16 AM EDT
is it possible to legally purchase a supressor while living in milwaukee?

Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
i bet it'd be a real treat getting a sign off.  i'm going in thursday to (hopefully) get one.  i live waaaay up north though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#2]
red beard- a shooting buddie lives in milwaukee. the only way you wil get the CLEO sign off for any NFA item in milwaukee county is to go the corporation route. thats what he had to do.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#3]
i'm having trouble getting a sign off right now waaay up in superior.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe you can check into having your DA or even judges sign. Pierce has a proClass3 DA that will do it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
red beard- a shooting buddie lives in milwaukee. the only way you wil get the CLEO sign off for any NFA item in milwaukee county is to go the corporation route. thats what he had to do.

With Arty Jones, I can see that...

Of course the Sherrif, Medical Examiner, and federal judges can all sign off too...

Maybe if you live in Milwaukee, you should ask Clarke about this... He's going to be running for Mayor, and it might give some further evidence to his position on guns (he hasn't said anything on the subject in his numerous media appearances)...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top