Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 12:04:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#1]
There are alot of idiots in Fond Du Lac.

However, i tihnk their polls were selective.

I know many people in Fondy. Every single one is FOR CCW. That newpaper prolly went to one of the local liberal hangouts to conduct their survey.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
www.wisinfo.com/thereporter/news/archive/local_11666778.shtml
Read about the stupid state representative from Fond du Lac in this article.

Most of these people just seem to be ignorant in the true sense of the word, and just need some positive education about the subject of concealed weapons by the law-abiding.

Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
As a citizen of Fond du Lac, I hang my head in shame. For the record, I am FOR CCW and against stupid people talking to the media, and against the media for printing what stupid people say.

I have had a talk w/ Johnsrud on the phone about this. I told him my views, and he repeated the same story about in OK. I told hiom if the woman would have had a CCW, the outcome could have been different. He didn't want to hear anything other than what he has been saying since he was living in Tulsa.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top