Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 10:05:16 PM EDT
Ok... I goofed...

Somehow, I wrote June 8th here, but thought I put the 15th... So I can't make it Sunday...

So, I have a question to pose:

Please vote in the poll above as to what you'd like...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]
It just wouldn't be right holding the first annual Dave's Fun Shoot without Dave. Since the only other vote at this time is for the 29th, I'll go with that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
the 29 is the weekend of bullet fest
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:01:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hence the 'Any Suggestions' option

15th: Fathers Day

22nd: I'm out of town

29th: Bulletfest...

So if you have another idea, then just post it...

Also, if someone wants to take over for me, and just have it on Sunday, go ahead...

Another idea: Monday night (someone suggested a weeknight when I first brought the idea up)... 7:00PM?

Give me your feedback, and I'll officially post a re-scheduling tomorrow (Saturday) night (unless you want to just go ahead, which is fine by me)...
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Whenever you guys decide- but what's up for  the 8th, anything?

BTW, anyone have an address for this range? I never been there.

Pete

ps- I've had a bulk order of .40S&W in limbo for a month- so I guess it's .45s for me. Dillon fired up, coffee can of ammo on shelf.

Pete
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I won't be there on the 8th...

The poll indicates 'Reschedule to the 29th', so the 29th it is, assuming there's still interst...

If you guys want to go tomorrow anyway, the address is:

Fletcher Arms Inc  (262) 549-4488  
1441 E Main St, Waukesha, WI 53186

Have fun...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top