Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 7:01:24 PM EDT
I PLAN ON BUYING A BUSHMASTER. I NEED TO FIND A BUSHMASTER DEALER IN SOUTHERN WI THAT HAS A GOOD INVENTORY OF GUNS THAT I COULD CHOOSE FROM. NOT SURE WHAT STYLE I WANT. LEANING TOWARDS A 16 INCH BARREL BUT NOT SURE . JUST WOULD LIKE TO SEE AND COMPARE THEM IN PERSON. THANKS. marty  [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:35:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Call

TOM'S MILITARY ARMS AND GUN SHOP
355 N Main Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
920-923-0205

Call ahead to see what he has on hand. He usually carries a good selection, but some times he is pretty bare (especially after a multiple show weekend).

He carries Armalite, Bushmaster, and Olympic.
he also has FAL's and AK styles.

I urge you to call ahead to see what he has. It might save you a trip.

Oh yeah....I just noticed you are from Illinois...bring your FOID card. He won't sell unless you have one.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
WWW.americasguns.com this guy is in Stoughton right by madison and he has ALOT of bushmasters in stock.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Waukesha, WI:

Fletcher Arms Inc...

They have a nice rack of BM guns, as well as BM parts, etc... Look up Fletcher Arms on www.smartpages.com

West Allis:
Shooter's Shop
www.shootersshop.com

Another place in WI that carries lots of 'evil black rifles'...
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for all the info. i will give them a call. marty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top