Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2022 9:41:45 PM EDT
I live more on the eastern side of the state but make it into Denver on occasion, no matter how much I would rather not, haha. I'm not real familiar with any shops there, but it'd be nice to have a few on the list to check out when I make it into town. What are everyone's suggestions? Any in particular that have a lot of used selection (maybe good pawn shops that handle guns)?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Damage Factory
5280 Armory
Ark Tactical
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Bowers Tactical
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Westminster Arms is my favorite LGS.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Gunsport of Colorado in boulder is worth the drive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions. I'll be going to town here in a few weeks, that will give me something to do!
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#7]
If you’re a Glock guy you definitely want to check out Rock Your Glock
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you’re a Glock guy you definitely want to check out Rock Your Glock
View Quote

I've wanted to check them out for a while but their hours absolutely suck. Looks like they don't want people coming into the store at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top