Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2022 4:43:38 PM EDT
I got a BCG that has crappy staking, and I'd like to restake it properly.  I don't have a tool to do it though.  Can anyone help me out here? Buy you a 6 pack of your choice
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I just use a centerpunch.

I was just in Colorado Springs today too.  Got out of Costco to see snow.  Joy.  The snow raced me down to Southern Coloradostan.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I gave in and ordered a tool from Brownells to do the job.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I gave in and ordered a tool from Brownells to do the job.
View Quote

It's okay.  Don't beat yourself up.  I use stuff like that, even if I'll probably only use it once, as an excuse to expand the toolbox. $$$  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's okay.  Don't beat yourself up.  I use stuff like that, even if I'll probably only use it once, as an excuse to expand the toolbox. $$$  
View Quote

Its just my wallet beating me up now

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a decent laser level with plumb points for work.  I was going to bill it to the job and let my employer keep it.  The key word in the previous sentence is "was."  
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in Denver and have one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top