Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2021 3:46:12 PM EDT
Loveland Air show

even with a savings code they basically want $50 a person just for general admission.  $45 for the ticket and $4.50 processing fee per ticket...   For an airshow in the middle of October.  And no refunds...period.  If it snows...too bad...no airshow for you.

I would've bought tickets and took my chances if it was $20, but no fucking way am I giving them $50 for something that has a good probability of canceling.

If anyone else is interested in throwing your money away the "discount code" is Freedom

ETA: did a little rechecking and it looks like the website won't tell you what you actually saved with the code until you purchased the ticket(s).  Maybe you save $5, maybe you saved $1.....wow.

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Warbirds or jets?

I can think of a dozen or more places to watch for free lol
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of paying for an air show unless you are in a vip tent or something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top