Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 7:43:46 PM EDT
I'm looking for recommendations for a safe mover on the north Denver metro/Lafayette/Broomfield area.  No stairs, just a very heavy safe on a pallet that needs to be set in place.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#1]
[email protected]
He's a member on the local ar15 site
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
[email protected]
He's a member on the local ar15 site
View Quote
Thanks.  I e-mailed and got something on the schedule for next week.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]
you won't be disappointed
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
you won't be disappointed
View Quote
Nope, Eric is the best
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:14:30 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 recommendation for Eric. Did an awesome job moving 2 heavy safes to the basement.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
+1 recommendation for Eric. Did an awesome job moving 2 heavy safes to the basement.
View Quote
I recommend Eric too. Funny thing is he scratched the hell out of my brand new fort knox safe getting it into my basement. I told him that the finish was important to me so he hauled it to a body shop and had it professionally repaired. Eric stands behind his business and is reasonable in price. I'll use him again.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#7]
He got the beast moved and set up.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 2:51:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Cant use a trailer or pickup and PVC cut in 2 foot lengths?
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cant use a trailer or pickup and PVC cut in 2 foot lengths?
View Quote
Let someone else get hurt. I watched one safe mover and he had special hydraulic jacks.  You tilted the safe and then slid this handtruck like jack in and when you started jacking it up, the lip lifted the safe up.  He also had a special trailer that had hydraulics.  He lowered it for loading/unloading and then raised it for travel.  He and his crew were not going to get hurt doing their job.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Is his service discreet ?

Safe to move as well .

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 4:12:08 AM EDT
[#11]
The problem is the movers in the most part.

Honestly. lay it flat on the back of a pickup truck, take to your place with a buddy, slide out carefully and stand upright.
Place cut PVC like moving an Egyptian block of stone and move it where it needs to go.

You can rent heavy dollies if you need to go down a flight of stairs.

My last safe move at a new residence we didn't give a flying care. Used some kind of thing called a skid-doo or something and moved them. Still ended up using PVC to move it about the house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top