Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2016 11:33:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 2:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I have, and ended up talking to sal glesser.   I don't know about their discounts, but prices weren't better than you can get online

The time to go is during their scratch and dent sale in november.   You and 500 of your closest friends will get some amazing deals then.   Also, they sell overruns and limited production knives during that sale, too
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been in there a couple times (it has been a couple years though since last trip back)

They always had some kind of special going on, mostly if I spent so much I got a free knife or % off.

They also will sharpen any Spyderco knife for you for free - if serrated you might have to leave it with them. (again I havent been in there in about 2 years so policy might of changed.)
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#4]
It's ok. A decent place to go to handle a bunch of their knives. Their prices were definitely higher than I could find online. Also, both times I've stopped there they have been out of stock on several knives I was interested in, while I could buy them online.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I live in Golden I've been a few times to have my knife sharpened.
Usually takes about five minutes and they do a really good job.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Will they sharpen my BenchMade 710 while I wait?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I live in Golden I've been a few times to have my knife sharpened.
Usually takes about five minutes and they do a really good job.

Will they sharpen my BenchMade 710 while I wait?

Actually they probably would.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I live in Golden and have stopped by there a few times.

I found that I could actually buy the same knives cheaper off of Amazon, how are guys in here claiming that they're cheap? Who do I have to know?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I live in Golden and have stopped by there a few times.

I found that I could actually buy the same knives cheaper off of Amazon, how are guys in here claiming that they're cheap? Who do I have to know?
View Quote

did you actually read the posts where people said exactly that?  and that the cheaper prices experienced there were during special sales (or, the annual sale)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top