Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Boulder Rifle Club
P.O. Box 509
Boulder, Colorado 80306
(303)442-3933 (South Range)
[email protected]
Map to club found here
*Don't think there are any rules to what you can shoot there, I've heard of a person who brings their AK there regularly.
However, it IS a private range, except for public range days. They are as followed:
*First weekend of the month, April through August
*Every weekend from September to October

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I tried to pull together as many as I could. Try this link.

groups.msn.com/ColoradoAR15ShootersSite/placestoshoot.msnw

I haven't worked on it for a while, so some of it may be dated. I'll try to update it this week if I get the chance.

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]
As promised:

Dragon Arms also known as Dragon Mans. East from PAFB then North on Curtis Road, I think. They usually charge about $10 to use the range. The last Colorado shoot we had down South was here. They are class III friendly, and are licensed to sell everything including class III stuff. Small pistol range and a rifle range. But its short. Somewhere between 85 and 95 yards. Paper targets only.

Izaak Walton League. A private club. East on 94 then South on Coal Mine Road. About $100 a year to join. Pistol, rifle, skeet and sporting clays. Rifle is only about 100 yards. Paper targets only.

Frontier Gun Club. A private club. I don't think they're taking applications at the moment. About $100 a year or so. Hi Power competition club.

That's it East as far as I know. There is a public range on Rampart Range Road West out of Garden of the Gods road. Free to use, but the road is not maintained and will eat your car. Also most users are not the type you'd want to shoot with. The wild wild west of range safety.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top