Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 7:04:17 PM EDT
Old FRGC website says it was sold.

What is up with the new owners?  There is no website that I could find.

Anybody been there recently and have the skinny?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:17:38 AM EDT
[#1]
wow, really?
we let our membership lapse because well, we're broke, but it was a damn nice place and I liked the owners.

tag for updates.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I received a member email - it is owned by Gunsmoke LLC I think now.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Current site is here.  I suppose that may change if they decide to go with the new name for their web site. The old FRGC forum, still active, is here. Lots of speculation going on, but little info from anyone who really knows anything. Members got an email from the former owners, who were just leasing the facility. Apparently they were working on a deal to buy the building but couldn't make it work. The building owner now has the range. There's a gun show coming up at the Embassy Suites hotel next to The Ranch on the 20th. Word is there will be people from the "old" range there with info on a new endeavor.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]
HOLY CRAP their prices suck!  Ben Lomand is way cheaper!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top