User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2009 3:18:23 PM EDT
Anyone else heading to it?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#1]
what weekend?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I went a few years back, had a lot fun. When is it?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
nah
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Its this weekend June 13th. There is a car show on sat as well.  I will be there.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm going. It's this weekend, and they are having some good music guests this year on Saturday. Single File, Gin Blossoms, and Sugar Ray. Also, lots of really good food for generally a discount price, and I'll be going to the Wilbur's wine tasting event.

wouldn't mind meeting up with some arfcommers if there is going to be a bunch of them around.

Did you see taste of fort collins says no firearms or weapons? Lol.  Concealed means concealed I guess.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I went uptown that night.  The women to men ration was impressive, which worked out nicely for my friend who's been on the prowl.  Almost got cornered by a cougar - well actually  I think she qualified as a Grand Cougar.  Gives me shudders......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top