Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 9:54:35 AM EDT
Somebody left the Daily Communist in the break room and I thumbed through the local section while I heated up my lunch. I'm so used to gun rags that it took me a second to even register the context - an ad for Henry rifles right around pages 3-4! Ho. Lee. Cow. Pics and everything, including the phrase "your local gun store"!

Either the economy's hurting worse than I thought and they need the ad money or yea, verily, the end times are upon us. I gotta go steal that thing and preserve it for posterity....
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Really. You sound scan it and post it here. Wow! Is this attempt at the "fairness doctrine"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top